If you are searching for an entry door constructed in a simplistic style to complement other design features of your property, our flush fiberglass doors are a great choice. Elaborate designs featuring curved lines, raised panels and sophisticated glasswork like craftsman fiberglass doors are not for everyone and flush doors can be a good option for homes that have a minimalist theme running throughout. They can also be used to highlight other architectural elements of the exterior of your home since the door itself doesn’t immediately attract your attention.
30”, 32”, 34”, 36”
32”, 34”, 36”
Common Features of Our Flush Fiberglass Doors
Just how do our flush fiberglass doors help you achieve this “minimalist” theme? How are flush doors designed and constructed?
- Plain Facings – The defining feature of flush doors is perhaps the lack of any kind of detailing on either of the door’s faces. These areas are simply left plain and really emphasize design lines in the area they are installed in.
- Level Surface – Unlike panelled doors there are no areas on the door that are raised above others, the entire surface is even and fits flush into the door frame.
- Range of Finishes – While the design of our flush fiberglass doors is extremely basic, you can have the door finished in a range of different wood grains which closely imitate the appearance of real wood.
Flush Fiberglass Doors: Superior Performance
The material your new door is constructed from should be carefully considered. Fiberglass possesses a number of desirable attributes that allow it to offer a superior level of performance when compared to other options. These include:
- Resistant to Weather – Whether it be the roasting temperatures experienced in the middle of summer or the freezing temperatures during the winter months, our flush fiberglass doors will show no signs of damage and are able to weather any conditions they are faced with.
- Maintain Appearance – Scratches and dents made in entry doors can have a significant impact upon their appearance, but these are not things you need to worry about with our fiberglass doors since they resist both extremely well.
- Lower Energy Costs- Fiberglass doors have been found to be several times more effective at keeping energy costs down than either wood or steel doors, ensuring you keep hold of a larger share of your earnings.
To talk to our team of professionals about the flush fiberglass doors we offer and to discuss your specific requirements, pick up the phone and call us today.
We offer a free initial flush fiberglass doors consultation!