Craftsman style housing dominated the property scene in North America in the early 20th century and over the course of the last few years it has once again re-emerged as a popular style. Craftsman houses usually have a number of defining characteristics that distinguish them from other styles and are often built as either one or two story buildings. They typically feature a low pitched gable roof, rafters that are exposed, a sloping foundation, a porch and decorative framing located under the gables. However, no Craftsman style home would be complete without the proper door.
32”, 34”, 36”
Craftsman Fiberglass Doors: Key to Your Property’s Aesthetics
As the focal point of the vast majority of residential properties, the front door must be carefully chosen. Also sometimes referred to as “Mission,” “Shaker,” or “Arts and Crafts” doors, the Craftsman fiberglass doors produced by Fiberglass Doors Direct are available in a wide variety of different designs, shapes and finishes to ensure you are able to find a new entry door that is unique to your property. Typical design features include:
- Glazing – With Craftsman fiberglass doors, several small glass windows are often added to the upper section of the door to allow you to see outside while still retaining your privacy.
- Panels – Standard designs feature two longer panels running vertically up the door or four smaller panels all running parallel to one another, but Fiberglass Doors Direct can completely customize your door, incorporating any number of panels in any arrangement.
- Transoms & Sidelites – Our Craftsman fiberglass doors can be designed, manufactured and installed with sidelites, transoms, or both, to allow greater amounts of natural light to filter into your property and to create a truly elegant entrance to your home.
Craftsman Fiberglass Doors: Why Buy Them?
Traditional Craftsman style doors were constructed from solid wood, but there are several reasons why our fiberglass versions offer superior performance.
- Weather Resistant – Our Craftsman fiberglass doors are resistant to all types of weather, handling sun, rain, snow, wind and hail with ease.
- Energy Efficient – As an entryway into your home the front door plays a vital role in keeping your energy bills as low as possible and no other entry doors on the market help to achieve that goal as well as our Craftsman fiberglass doors.
- Zero Maintenance – Forget regular sanding, re-finishing and inspections; our doors just require a quick wipe down once in a while to keep them performing at their best.
Fiberglass Doors Direct offers a range of high quality, affordable fiberglass doors that can be completely customized to meet your individual needs.
To arrange a free Craftsman fiberglass doors consultation contact us today.